You are here:
- Baby Massage - running on Wednesday's at 10.00am until 11.30am. Baby massage is suitable for babies from six weeks old and has many benefits including colic relief, regulating sleep patterns and bringing parent and baby closer together. Come along and try a new fun safe way to introduce exercise into your playtime together.
- Bookstart is here! Children aged 12 months to 24 months will be able to access their bookstart goodies and four simple sessions with staff and volunteers which promotes language, literacy and social interaction, all supporting children to be confident readers when they are older.
- A Speech and Language Therapist is available on Thursdays and will be available for advice and support in the centre. Appointments by referral only, please speak to a member of the Childrens Centre team.
- Drop in Health Visitor clinic at Exeter a learning community is under way. This is the 3rd Wednesday of each month 1.00pm -2.30pm run by the Corby Health Visiting Team.
- Would you like help to manage your money? Do you need information to help you deal with your bills? - If so, why not come along to find out more. Access to Corcy Citizen's Advice Services are arranged through the Children's Centre. Please ask any staff member for an appointment
- Solihull parenting programme - if you are interested in this parenting course please speak to a member of the team to have your name added to the waiting list for the next course.
- Freedom - a course for people who have been a victim of domestic violence. Please speak to a member of staff if you are interested in completing this course.